I’m pretty much future-oriented, that as crazy and spontaneous I am in living my life, I am also very structured in building and living my career path. I know what I want, and I am determined and focus. Not ambitious, just well-planned. At present, I now feel as if I am stopping on the left lane, reaching for my map thinking whether I still wanna go to the destination I have planned to. And as I look at the map, I am surprised of how many new places there are that I haven’t been aware of. And even when I still want to reach my initial destination, there are so many new ways. There’s just, so much of life in the offing I feel like experiencing all.
Life’s very exciting, and I want to feel the thrill without being euphoric to the extent that I take pleasure in all the joy to myself. I want to share, I want others to feel happy too.
This is so random I know, but this all is what’s currently on my mind. Pretty random, yes? :D
What I wanna do in the next few months before 2010 comes:
- Stop thinking and talking so much about my work and just enjoy the days.
- Hold on to my map, experience new places without having to get lost and forget where I should be heading.
- Learn new things. Learn how to cook, to dance, to sing, to love Sharjeel wholly and to love my parents in their way, not mine.
- Make a contribution to the society. Help people in need for real and not just through giving away my clothes.
- Stay happy and young, for I am forever young.
Lots of love,
PS: This coral Topshop sequin blazer is pure evil. Why does it have to be SO GOOD?