photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Saturday, April 30, 2016

I'm A Proud Blogger!

 photo ooooooo_zpstlewmemb.jpg

I sometimes don't really feel sure myself about what it is that I really do. I blog, I run a shoe business, I do Youtube, I write. I'm here and there! Believe it or not, until today, I sometimes still feel inferior towards people who are pursuing their career in the corporate world. Sometimes, saying that you work in an oil & gas company, or in a financial consulting firm, feels waaaaaaaay cooler than introducing yourself as a "blogger", or even an "entrepreneur". Being a freelancer in the creative industry is somewhat rather more abstract and sometimes you just feel uncertain about it. But it's just sometimes. Many times, I feel awesome for doing what I do, for purely creating out of love, without being enslaved by any other commercial power. And today was that day where I feel so appreciated for being a blogger.

What happened? I won an award from Genie Woman Festival 2016 in the "Inspiring Blogger" category! Yayyyyy! Alhamdulillah. It's been 9 years since I started blogging and to still be appreciated until today is truly a blessing. Thank you sooooo much! :)

 photo ooo_zpsqmhwg7ye.jpg photo oooooo_zpsasv9rqz3.jpg
 photo o_zpsrseprzpz.jpg  photo ooooo_zps4eeen7wc.jpg
 photo p_zps0a91stpo.jpg photo oo_zps9tnnusvg.jpg

3 comments:

Dian Eato said...

wow... congratulations for your victory mba rikasari :D

Fahad Scale said...

you are truly inspiring blogger
and for me you are not just a blogger
you are such a cool role model blogger in the whole world
GO DIANA RIKASARI!

Mr. Rebel in Town

s said...

congratz again and again Die.. you are waayyy coolerr than corporate people for me.. hehe...

hunz

Blogging tips