photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Thursday, January 17, 2008

When Books Become Bags

Then it is called a book-bag hehehhe... like these...


These one-of-a-kind book bags are the creation of Caitlin, and is made of real old hardback books...wow...if I can choose the book I want to 'preserve' as a bag, it would definitely be the book 'The World is Flat' hehehhe...I love that book.

3 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

hhhaha what unique bags!!

--------

2008 FASHION BLOGGER AWARDS ARE HAPPENING, PLEASE FILL OUT THE NOMINATION FORM @MAHALOFASHION.COM

Thanks,

Jen

http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-big-announcement-fab-awards.html

Http://mahalofashion.com/Awards.html

Wendy said...

Those are so cool! I really want one too.

bigglassesgirl said...

haha those are so cool!

Blogging tips