photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Friday, January 18, 2008

DIY Eyeball Necklace

I felt so lazy this morning when my mom asked me to accompany her to some bead market...but soon as I arrived, I was soooooo inspired. It didn't occur to me that I would be seeing such a huge market that sells various type of beads, ribbons, laces, buttons, studs and all the things you need for some perfect DIY projects... hhmm...yum yum. We didn't spend much time there though (probably like less than 20 minutes...so disappointing), so all I got was some plastic chains, quirky eyeball-like beads and some yards of thin rope for future DIY works....


Tadaaaaaaaaaaaa....now this is my new necklace....:)



Do you guys like it? Hehhehe.....

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Reminds me of Cassatte Playa!

Grace said...

haha that's cool.

Anonymous said...

Cuuutee! Looks kinda yummy...hahaha

LalaLiu said...

oh shoot. oh shoot. oh shoot. I LOVE LOVE it! I would so buy one from you if you made another one! (if you do make another one and perhaps would like to sell it to someone named..uh..me? then please let me know! cuz im serious) haha :)

Diana Rikasari said...

Thanks guys, it does look somehow yummy and ready to be chewed hehehe...

Lala: Sweetie you are far more creative than I am...bet you can beat me out totally by making something even cooler....hihihihi.....

Stephanie said...

Oooh I love this so much! I would buy it if I wasn't broke, I think I might just have to recreate it for myself...

Wendy said...

I love it! I really enjoy your DIYs.

Bobble Bee said...

haha! :D i love it!!

Soul Tanggg said...

thats really great!
I love making jewelry!

Anonymous said...

dimana kak market beadnya? akuu mau sekali lihat kesana :D

Diana Rikasari said...

evita nuh: beli di Pasar Pagi Mangga Dua say :)

evita nuh said...

terima kasih ya kak! :D aku langsung bilang ke susterku! dan dia tahu mangga dua itu dimana :D dan aku mau kesana sabtu ini! yeeehaaaaa....

Anonymous said...

wahh aq pernah liat atasan kuning itu di whowhatweardaily dehh!!! aaaa mauu xD belinya dimanaa??? love your style :)

Diana Rikasari said...

Sonia Erika : Itu punya nyokap gue heheh...jadi kurang tau beli dimana ;p soryyyyy :)

michelle_ said...

kak diana . whats the bead market you went to ? id love to go there !

Blogging tips