photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Polkadot Dilemma

Sometimes I feel like being so sweet and girly, sometimes the real 'hard' side of me blows in. I do enjoy being both, but I don't know whether that's normal for a person or not...

Tell me, boyfriend...which one do you prefer?

Let's say if I were to wear this polkadot blouse, which would you like better?



5 comments:

Grace said...

i like the latter better- you look tough but like you have a bit of sweetness peeking out. :]

Diana Rikasari said...

Really? Ok then hehehe...in these kind of outfits my friends usually say that I look like a "cute" rock chic..guess I'll never be THAT tough heheheh.....

Ida said...

I've just find your blog, and it's great!

Diana Rikasari said...

Hi, stupidcupcake...thank you so much...:)

ineedmoredrama said...

i like both outfits (great colours in the first one and a hint of sweetness peeking out in the tough rock chick look) but what i've noticed are your shoes! i've been looking for booties for ages and yours are gorgeous!!!

Blogging tips