photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Friday, December 21, 2007

Please Stop...

I know that this cyber space lacks the protection of our exclusive rights. I mean, when we can simply use a nickname and hide our real identity, well wouldn’t it be easy as well to just use other people’s artwork without permission? You know, as if I can hunt them down for real and take legal action. Hmmphh…I wish I could. Well, I can actually....but....never mind....heheh. So, knowing all the consequences, I should have realized that these sort of things will occur when playing in the world of internet….

Nevertheless, knowing all the realities one can face, I still get pissed after so many times spotting my artwork on someone else’s page. It’s like…”Man!!! What the..!??”

I found this girl using my photo as her friendster background…how sweet…in a way…

7 comments:

V oN toP said...

its really irritating, isn't it?i think u should put some kind of trademark on each of your pics.like 'property of diana rikasari' yeah? or is it possible that u format yr pics so that people can't copy paste yr pics

Anonymous said...

aku sering liat tuh orang2 pake art kamu jadi display pic mereka. aku juga jadi suka ikutan sebel liatnya. hehe. selamat lebaran yah!

Anonymous said...

Hei Di,

I've also seen your artwork today in multiply. she's using it as a header :(

here's the link if you want to chek it http://ameliaindirani.multiply.com

Anonymous said...

i made mistake in writing Di ;p, here's the correct one

http://www.ameliaindriani.multiply.com/

ct_meech said...

maybe you can download watermark software so you can protect your artwork :)

littleraindrops said...

well, ive seen this artwork of urs in a lot of places, in many friendster profiles.. i think i hv seen it in friendster layouts too..
well, it sucks to be stolen like that. at least now we know that it's u n it's urs.

Sha said...

omg it's yours? u made it ?
i've seen it like sooo many times at friendster . gosh
many people use it too

Blogging tips