photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Friday, December 21, 2007

Origami Skirt

My frequency of shopping is higher than the times I actually go out dressed up. As such, my favorite items are usually left unworn. Like my black origami skirt that I adore so much…it’s been hanging inside my closet ever since I bought it and waiting for the chance to be finally introduced to the world...hehhe...

Anyhow, I am very much inspired by the Olsens, that I’ll probably wear the skirt in Ashley’s way.


I guess I'll need to buy these...


.

3 comments:

The Spicers said...

Love the skirt! That looks great on you.

Diana Rikasari said...

Thank youuuu!!! :)

V oN toP said...

u know,my mum hv her collection of tights in purple,gray,black,beige and nude colors and they're still ok!i don't need to buy tights anymore hehe

Blogging tips