photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

#88lovelife is killing it!

So I visited Gramedia to check on my #88lovelife book stock and also grab a few copies for my friends. And look what I found:

 photo Untitled-1copy_zps8a574d34.jpg

Say whaaaaat?

I am so, so, so ever grateful to experience all this. I am not really a "writer", so to see my book up there, being the #1 bestseller book is just an amazing, surreal feeling. Thank you so much, readers. Your love and support is beyond what I could have ever asked for.


1 comment:

Yanet said...

Coool ! Congratz mbak.. :)









































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Blogging tips