photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Baby Shopping

Nowadays, I find more enjoyment shopping for my baby. There has been soooooo many times where I tried to shop for myself be it in malls or online, but when I'm about to make the payment, I just cancel everything and decide to buy stuff for him instead...:D

Anyway, here's a peek to what I just recently got for my baby hihih. I loooove shopping online at Bimbi because the items they have are so much refreshing. It definitely is an alternative to the mainstream kids and baby brands. At Bimbi, you'll find various designer brands like Zutano, Kenzo, Junior Gaultier, Boboli and Tutto Picolo.

 photo a_zps608f912a.jpg  photo kk_zpsb27bf1c6.jpg  photo kkk_zps459d6560.jpg  photo kkkk_zpsa78699aa.jpg 

Here's my munchkin in Kenzo. The cap is still too big for him! :D 

 photo m_zpsdbd0e536.jpg

10 comments:

Mrs. Aa said...

Über cutte


visit mine,
Miss Aa

Aul Howler's Blog said...

WHOAAAAA

Cutest stuffs for this cutest baby!

Soon, he'll be the most stylish baby in Indonesia. Jadi fashion icon seperti mom nya hehehe

Jangan cepat besar ya Shahmer!
Keep being this cute

Unknown said...

Check out my site, you might find something nice, chic abd chill for your baby crystaldream.com

Unknown said...

Adorable, check out my site, will give you something to test, some cool, nice and chic items, you will definitely love, crystaldream.com

Unknown said...

The online shop is very amazing and has such a variety of things for kids. I recently purchased joolz pram from http://www.baby-direct.com.au/baby-prams-baby-stroller/joolz-day-pram.html. It is very good and i also got discounts.

Unknown said...

omg! it's really really cute outfit for baby! your baby is amazing! <3

www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Really Cutest outfits for all babies.
Checkout cutebabybuy.comfor new and latest
baby products.

Mitha Komala said...

whenever i see his pics on your instagram i cant stop saying nyaaaw. he is totally adorable, esp in that still-too-big cap <3

Letters To Juliet

Liz said...

Shopping for baby is just too addictive! Too many cute stuff.

im on my 38th week of pregnancy and so looking forward to more shopping when baby is few months old.

Sova Rahadiva said...

Keep being this cute hihihi muaaah

Blogging tips