photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pink Bricks

Time has always been valuable (because they say, "time is money" hehe), but it's becoming even more nowadays. Everyday, I try to juggle between taking care of my baby, working on my business, replying emails, blogging, cooking, exercising. And I do this all at home. And most of the time, I end up needing to sacrifice one or a few. Sometimes, I don't do anything else besides taking care of S. It requires a looooot of time and energy and focus to do all the feeding/bathing/diaper-changing/playing/talking to S all by myself. So I've accepted and made peace with the fact that things get moved on my daily to-do lists from today to tomorrow, to the next day, to next week, heheh. I'm not at all a procrastinator, but now I just need to continually make adjustments because life becomes very spontaneous with my baby around. It feels messy. But I love it. Alhamdulillah.

 photo j_zps95426a60.jpg

No comments:

Blogging tips