photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Enjoying Sunday

Hubby's back! Yayyyyy! I'm so happy that S really enjoyed his trip to Manado...he went snorkeling in Bunaken! Gosh I'm soooo jealous but I couldn't join because I had work anyway...maybe next time! :)

Anyway, had desserts in Marche today...always our favorite! :)

 photo a_zps9ab40a0d.jpg  photo bb_zps0eb33ccd.jpg  photo b_zps5dfd9f02.jpg  photo aa_zpsc2f3fd75.jpg
Forever 21 sweater, Asos dress, Dorothy Perkin tights, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, POP FLATS shoes

For dinner, I really felt like eating outside but I was kinda bored in eating in the malls or cafes. So S took me to a chicken porridge street vendor instead and we had our dinner-date in the car. I think simple things like this are so sweet hihihi...:)

7 comments:

Bayu Raditya Pratama said...

love that shoes... <3

http://bayuradith.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

very cutee style

xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
Instagram: @michelleothman

Dhira said...

Just wanted to drop by and say that i've been such a big fan since the very first day! Keep up the good work kak di! :)

Unknown said...

love that shoes :D

http://nadiraarasya.blogspot.com

Sonya Thaniya said...

sepatu nya lucuuuu !!!

http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

Lenggang Kangkung said...

very nice

Karina Dinda R. said...

Great shoes!!

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

Blogging tips