photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Ups and Downs

I'm really not happy with the people I have been working with lately because they have been really abusing my trust and money. Sometimes people don't realize the consequences they are bringing to the other person's life when they don't deliver or fulfill things on time or as promised. Although some excuses can be understandable, having too much just shows how unreliable you are professionally, and believe me, you cannot be successful in life with this kind of attitude. My patience has been tested to the most maximum limit I feel like I just graduated from a stress-management school. I have been hit so hard, I have been crying an awful lot, and now I can only slowly eliminate these kind of people from my life. Life is full of lessons, and I am learning to build a better team one day at a time, one less awful person at a time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Trust in god and move on.
You are strong!! 💪

cookiemonster said...

Hi, i live nearby your house.
if you need help with your business just tell me. i am gladly to help since now i am a freelancer and trust me i've been in your shoes.
Oh sorry, not in swiss, im in Indonesia! lol

Take care

Blogging tips