photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Saturday, December 3, 2016

My Take On Jeans

When it comes to wearing my jeans, there are two ways that I usually go for; classic or fun. So in today’s blog post, I am gonna share with you guys how I usually wear my jeans on a daily basis. And FYI, both of the jeans featured in this post are from the new Wrangler Shape Keeper series.

1) Keep it classic
For a classic look, I recommend jeans that comes with a boot-cut. To create the perfect silhouette, wear them with heels, either with stilettos or boots. And toughen up with a classic biker jacket, or go casual-classic with a turtle neck shirt.


2) Make it fun
Skinny jeans are the easiest to play around with, and for a fun look, I usually roll up my jeans by around 2-3 folds, and pair them with socks! A bit preppy, yes? :) But a fun kind of preppy.


Which ever look you like, I do think you would like the Wrangler Shape Keeper jeans because they have an unrivalled cut that well-defines our legs and body curves. The jeans themselves are comfy to wear and hugs our waist nicely as it uses a hidden elastic waistband to create no gap at the back especially when we’re sitting. It also keeps it structure and shape wear after wear and wash after wash due to its superior stretch and recovery properties within the fabric.

If you love the jeans I’m wearing in this post, you can shop them from here and use the promocode “DianaWrangler” at check-out to enjoy a 20% discount.

So, classic or fun? :)

1 comment:

Dina Rosita said...

you looks so sexy in Jeans , Kak D :D

Blogging tips