photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Blue Skies and Blue Bird

My days are crazy hectic. I juggle between playing and taking care of Shahmeer, visiting my office and checking on my employees, grocery-shopping to top up food at home, attending meetings and seminars, shooting videos for my Youtube channel,photoshoots. The best time for me to relax is actually in the car when I am traveling from one place to another. Inside the car is my quality time where I just get to sit and relax, look at the skies as we move, browse funny videos, and sleep

Jakarta’s traffic is insane, which is why I chose to quit driving and use a driver on a daily basis. Whenever he doesn’t show up because he’s sick or has to attend to family matters, the one service that I always can count on is none other than Blue Bird.

 photo IMG_3182_zpsm2neagtt.jpg

Only with Blue Bird taxi, I feel just as safe, comfy and relaxed as how I am inside my own car. I am so glad that Indonesia has such a reliable taxi service like Blue Bird where the cars are always clean, smell good, the drivers dress decently and talk politely, and most importantly, know the roads well.

 photo IMG_4896_zpss6x8aqlg.jpg

Are you a BlueBird user as well? If you are, HIGH FIVE! :)

You might as well join Blue Bird's #AjakIbuKeHongkong competition too. Simply take a #selfie inside Blue Bird taxi, upload to your Instagram account, and write in your caption how Blue Bird helps you travel from one place to another. Three (3) best submissions will win a free trip to Hong Kong together with their moms! When uploading, make sure you mention @BlueBirdGroup and use the hashtag #AjakIbuKeHongkong

 photo IMG_4932_zpsn7bp8lqs.jpg

For more info, click here. Muah!
 
 photo IMG_3899_zpswfmcvdv4.jpg

2 comments:

Adeayu Hadijah said...

I'm Blue Bird user kak! My family and I always visit Jakarta every month or two months and we always use Blue Bird Taxi

world balon said...

yang foto atas,nongol di jendela taksi kirain Fitri Tropika :)

Blogging tips