photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil

I’m back with a new beauty product review!!

 photo kkkk_zps99fb571b.jpg

Today I’m gonna share my experience using The Body Shop’s Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil, a very unique combination of serum and oil which indulges, replenishes and recharges skin with moisture overnight.

 photo k_zps63c8b82e.jpg

I’ve been using this for around 3 weeks and I love it! I use it just before I sleep, after washing my face. And I use it daily. I use about 4-5 drops for the entire face and neck. It’s not heavy at all and almost feels like a dry-oil, so it tends to absorb very fast. It feels rather warm on the skin, and has a light scent which is okay.

 photo kk_zps7acfea0b.jpg

I basically love the feel of my skin when I wake up in the morning; it feels rested and more radiant. I also used to wake up with a bit of dry flaky patches around the nose and lips (maybe because of the air conditioner), but this has not happened again ever since I used this product.

 photo kkk_zps41d0e640.jpg

Just think of it as a night mask which is slowly absorbed during the night, giving you an injection of beauty. Truly recommended..:)
  

No comments:

Blogging tips