Monday, November 11, 2013

Featured: Free! Magazine

My POP FLATS on Free! Magazine this November...yayness! :)

 photo IMG-20131112-WA000_zps95bf9435.jpg
 photo blog1_zps1817edd6.jpg  photo blog3_zpsbb0ff919.jpg

Note: Many people have been asking me whether Intan and I are actually siblings because I often refer her as my "lil' sis". So let me clarify hehehe. Intan is not my biological sister, but I do consider her as my own sister because she does feel like a sister to me. She has such a good, pure heart, and I love her just as much as I would love my own little sister if I had one. She understands me a lot, and vice versa. I like referring her as my sister because she means more than a friend to me, and besides, my family loves her too and I am just as close with her family too. And I've always wanted a younger sister anyway hehehe. Hope that clarifies! :)


Bayu Radith said...

woww.. congrats kak di.. :*

ephy scarf said...

senang baca ceritanya...

Gian Aryanti said...

I think you both are relatives :)
maybe you both can share tips to run business with partner :)
Good luck for POP flats!

Bagus Galih Hastosa said...

I love how you market and design your shoes, hat off Di

Avellia Anwar said...

congrats for being featured, and so in love to read this post

visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

stay fab,
Miss Aa

Irvina said...

kalian berdua kayak sodara kandung beneran kak hehe, mirip mukanya :D

Blog Unik said...


Blogging tips