photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Burger Dreams

When you only have 2 hours of sleep every night, you end up...sleeping in McDonald's. Booyahh!

Photobucket
Pic taken by S...hahah!

I can sleep everywhere, peeps. I'm a Sleep-Wherever Master. Here's my tip if you wanna sleep in public places:
  • wear sunglasses. The cooler the better.
  • hold something that shows (as if) you're in the middle of an activity, but you're just pausing. For example, hold a pen, book, magazine or newspaper. Do NOT however hold your handphone. It might slip out of your hands while asleep.
  • rest your head onto something, like as for my case above, on the wall. You don't want to look uncool by having your head tilting left or right or front or back when you're too deep in your sleep.
Good luck! :D

27 comments:

Anonymous said...

diana, that was awesome!
I also love to sleep everywhere, the last time I did it in a mall and my dad ends up carried me to the car :p
thanks for the suggestion, I guess I will wear sunglasses next time
xoxo

arcenciel esesa said...

j'adore !!! :D :D :D

Anonymous said...

hi Diana,
u in the honeymoon trip..Happy Marriage!!!hopefully i can meet my soul mate now n getting married in 3years..insyallah..

Summer Heartbeat said...

ohmy, u r seriously tht tired? go 4 yr honeymoon!

aldilafiramdania said...

oh my God kak Di you're so cute!!!

Daisy said...

haha that's fab !

Della said...

Udah profesional, ya :D

Anonymous said...

worth to try :D
I have some problem with sleeping in the public places.
Happy marriage Miss Diana Rikasari :D :D

Siti Nurul Falah said...

i'll try it! hahaha

A said...

I giggled loh kak :p

Yang ampuh tuh emang bener, pake kacamata + baca majalah/koran hahaha.

Karina Dinda R. said...

Aku juga bisa tidur dimana aja kak hahaha lucu nih ;D

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

Zakiah Labibah said...

Kak Di tidur aja masih keliatan cantik kak :D

Aul Howler's Blog said...

sleeping beauty

devishanty said...

pelor, nempel langsung molor :P hehehehe.. aku malah ga bisa, mau sengantuk apapun (kecuali di mobil/pesawat) :(

Cindy Pricilla Muharara said...

hi, u r so gorgeous! please visi back my blog: www.cindypricilla.blogspot.com

Ahmad Tongkeng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ullalala said...

haha, so useful tips, thx ;p

sleep well!

Fenny said...

hahah saya juga sering gitu, tapi yang ada kepala saya jatuh kebelakang muluu... hahahhah


oteteot

comprehend said...

Good example of personal blog!
Cayo ceceh ! :D

Unknown said...

diana so cute mama :p :* hihihihi

Ellyzabeth said...

j'adore your blog so much kak <3

Anonymous said...

really good idea!

Anindita Khrisna Murti said...

great tips, di... ;)

we miss u so much here in blog-sphere...

welcome back...

Mitha Komala said...

cool tips indeed! i love the blazer anyway kak dii ;)

http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

Eka Theresia said...

bahahaha so cute kak. We have a same hobby kak. I always sleep in every place. I sleep in school the most. Imagine kak, I can sleep when the examination. The worst is... I sleep when National Examination. That's..... good hobby right?

Anonymous said...

OMG, so hilarious. We are so of the same species!

billy said...

What a technique! LOL

Blogging tips