photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Such A Lonely Day

Sorry for saying this again, but I am totally bored to death these days...my friends are all working and so is my bro, my lil' sis is out of town, and my boyfriend lives in another country...gosh...such lonely days...:'( It drives me crazy knowing the fact that there's no one to talk to...

Well, to cure my boredom just a tiny bit, I decided to perform my own photo session called 'the debut of Diana's very own headpiece' hehhehe....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Well, at least your outfit looks super cute despite the boredom;)

Diana Rikasari said...

heheh....thank you dear...:)

Blogging tips