photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Day

Today was such a beautiful day...visiting Sharjeel and my uni have always been my preference in which at the end of the day I would be smiling and recalling the day as the perfect day. It may sound weird that I in fact enjoy hanging out with Sharjeel in the uni instead of, let's say, in shopping centers or restaurants, but being in that place just gives me these different romantic sparks that I truly adore. It feels home, our home. Sigh...gonna miss these kind of times a lot as I will be heading back to Jakarta next week, for good. Oh dear, I feel sad already. *angry, sad, upset*

I don't feel like writing now...anyway here's some inspirations all from the Tres Bien Shop....

No comments:

Blogging tips