photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Top 5 Olsens Pics

Lots of people often criticize their way of dressing, but personally I really adore the Olsen twins...it just shows how great they are by not following the current trend...and obviously, no matter how homeless they can look in their baggy clothes or messy hair...they got the money babe...they got the money....

Below are my most loved pictures of the Olsens...I kinda forgot of where I got them, so please forgive me if I'm not putting the original links...

Favorite no. 1..

Favorite no. 2..
Favorite no. 3..

Favorite no. 4..

Favorite no. 5..

1 comment:

Helloilmare said...

well, i'm kinda disagree with number 5. she look like a vampire there! soo skinny, seriously!

Blogging tips