photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Guitar Agogo!!

Yayy!! I finally have my own personal plectrum necklace!! Even though it’s not the one from Tatty Devine, Diva’s is fine enough for me having the fact that they have the shop here in KL heheheheh…unfortunately they only have the black-colored one while Tatty Devine offers sooo many colors that I would love to collect all of em hihihi....but anyways it's ok, I'm happy enough that for sure I am gonna wear it often...;p



For you guys that looovvveeess to shop accessories…I think Diva is quite cool (and pretty affordable too)...they also offer so many varieties from plastics to metals from playful to elegant ones…do visit www.diva.net.au :)
...

No comments:

Blogging tips