photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Monday, March 19, 2018

The Instagram Culture for Kulturplatz

Such a great honor to be able to show around Lausanne, talk about life as an influencer and also share my view about the Instagram culture to Kulturplatz, a TV program by SRF Swiss television channel. To be honest, I was really surprised when they initially reached out to me because I never thought anyone here in Switzerland would recognize me awwwwwwwwwww. It was such a fun day shooting at home and on the streets together with Nicole and Jaap. Thank you so much for the awesome opportunity, you both! I can't wait to watch it on March 28th, 2018! :)

Sister Jane dress, Zara faux fur coat, DIY by Panida sequin jeans, Chanel bag, Dolce & Gabbana shoes

No comments:

Blogging tips