photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

When Time Moves Fast

I can't believe she's 1 month old already! Wow! My nights have been sleepless and my days are tougher and a whole lot blur nowadays, but I am extremely grateful and happy happy happy to have you and your brother in my life, my dear Daria. I think I'm back in that phase of "figuring out life" once again because really, life feels so different now and I'm a bit lost on how to catch up. But I'll be okay, we all will. I love you, my daughter. The world may not be perfect but your presence is. Muah.


4 comments:

Nora Gouma said...

What lovely colors, look absolutely stunning, adorable girl as well, I love your blog, thank you for sharing!!!

xxx

www.bridesonamission.com

Eryvia Maronie said...

Happy 1 month old, cute baby girl 😍😘

perawatan kecantikan said...

bayi lucu imut imut :)

Unknown said...

omg she's so beautiful! Kak Di, please share the story when she was born if you don't mind hehe :D

Blogging tips