photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Slow Thoughts

If I were to be really honest to myself, 2016 has been hurtful because I feel like a lot of people around me have hurt me in different ways. I feel like I will be leaving the year with a scar. But over time, I am slowly accepting this scar as a good reminder that this is how life simply works. People will hurt me, but it shouldn't take away my personal happiness. Be it my family, my employee, my friend, or acquaintances I make over the internet, some will one day turn their back on me. And today I am okay. I have fully accepted this notion. Pain, to a certain extent, makes me stronger anyway.


“The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.” - Bob Marley

No comments:

Blogging tips