photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Friday, February 12, 2016

Live on Indonesia Morning Show NET TV

Early morning already talking on Indonesia Morning Show NET TV. I felt a bit both 60s and 70s today heheh. A fusion of the past! :D

 photo k_zps3zqrxmor.jpg  photo rrr_zpswpxak7om.jpg  photo t_zpswoakrb0d.jpg  photo tt_zps1wi69sak.jpg  photo p_zpsaq17uo0l.jpg  photo ttt_zpsc2usuldh.jpg

2 comments:

Alsheila's Blog said...

Nyentrik eye catching bgt kak. khas kamu, seneng deh liat yaaaa. sukses selalu.

Adeayu Hadijah said...

Kak Dii!! I was featured too, I won your book XD can't wait for the book, actually my mom already bought it as souvenir when she visited Jakarta last January, then if I have two books, I decided to give one to my best friend who adore you so much.
Thank you for choosing me as the winner too. Love you so much! Adore your style ^^


My Little Cream Button ♥

Blogging tips