photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Soft Blue

"It's been a long day", she said, ending our chat over the phone. A simple line which got me thinking why I have never said such a thing my whole life. While in fact, I do feel the weight, the exhaustions, on some days, for so many years. I bear it all inside, and perhaps it is time to release.

It's been a long journey.

I create every day, looking forward to the next day to create again and again. It's been a long journey indeed. And I feel the need to pause and hibernate.

The journey has been long, and winding, I need to pull over and revisit my route, also revisit my next stops. Because time has changed me, so maybe there are newer places I want to head. Maybe. Maybe not.

Because dreams are supposedly big and grand, but what are dreams if not a self actualization of who we are today, not yesterday. And perhaps today we are different. 

Blogging tips