photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy Birthday To Meeeeeee!

I can't believe I'm 30! OMG! I've always had this thing about the number 3-0, but turning into one today, I feel totally normal and (still) myself. So it's true, age is just a number, my friend. It's the soul that defines who you really are inside. And I choose to be forever 23.

Woke up to the best present eeevvvveerrr; my baby's sweet sweet smile, and a pair of Valentino heels from hubby. Too sweet of a gesture, too colorful of a pair. So happy..:)

Was having breakfast when my lil' sis, Intan, along with my Up and Pop Flats team surprised me with a birthday cake. Oh so sweeeeeeet. It really made my morning.

And of course, the many many birthday wishes on Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, Line. Thank you soooooo much! Amin to all your kind prayers and wishes.

Life has been very generous to me. Thank you so much, Allah.

Happy birthday to me! :)

12 comments:

Cindy Khor said...

Happy Birthday Diana!!! ^_^

I'm also turning 30 too (next year though) and am quite anxious about this number. Its like I haven't really achieve much and there are so many things that I need to accomplish.

Anyway, wish you happy and stay beautiful as always.

HINTS OF PEPPERMINT

Asep Haryono said...

I love chocolate and candy bars too

Hanifah Sausan N said...

happy birthday diana :D

hallo ibun said...

Happy birthday kak DI,
I can't belive you're 30 (karena selalu stylish dan muda)
all best wishes for you.


https://avintagecovered.blogspot.com

Anggi Lupitasari said...

Happy birthday, kak Diana!! Wish you all the best :D

xx

ciwoel said...

Happy b'day Di, wish u all the best..

Unknown said...

Happy birthday kak diana, tetap menginspirasi banyak orang 😊

Roswitha Jassin said...

Happy birthday di! Keep fabulous n inspiring ☺

Haya Aliya Zaki said...

Happy b'day, Kak Di! ^^

Unknown said...

dibawah usia 30 thun harus sukses kaya kak di. wohoooo.. berjuang di 11tahun kedepan 19th to 30th.. di ih udh ngucapin blog udah w.a gg pny nomernya line jg gg pny kerumhnya tkut diusir "anda syp ya gt lg" hehe. selamat hari kelahiraaaaan untuk ibu muda sikecil S.

Annisa Ratu said...

happy birthday to you. im turning 20 on that day too. hehe :')

Annisa Ratu said...

happy birthday. im turning 20 on that day too.

Blogging tips