photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Thursday, May 30, 2024

Shadows

The flashbacks keep coming, haunting like a shadow that never goes away even though the sun has set. Why does it linger? I have tried everything possible to move forward, but the gravity keeps pulling me back in. "Stay", said the shadow. As if it wants to keep me never at ease. Why is life like this? Is it unfair? Or is it me? Am I the problem? I listen to others talk about their lives. and I question, why can't I feel the same way about mine? To be a profound person is a blessing but also a curse, because you can never look away. You cannot ignore a shadow like others do. You keep questioning the universe, and that can be a pain.

No comments:

Blogging tips