photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Hey, S.

Without meaning to be ungrateful to God, I truly feel that 2019 has been one of the most difficult year for me and my family. But amidst all the chaos in our life, I feel truly deeply grateful to have S as my husband, my bestfriend, my forever life partner. I often make fun of how "bad" he is, but truthfully, he has probably the best quality of a man one can seek for, and for that, I am blessed. I don't say this often, but S, I want you to know, I am the luckiest woman in this world for having you. I love you.

1 comment:

Rumput & Kerikil said...

Nemu blog ini dari Nabila's Diary, ternyata blogger cewek keren-keren juga ya, jarang-jarang lho ada blogger cewek di niche style. Salam kenal dan please visit back blog saya ya, maklum saya masih blogger pemula yang tulisannya kacau balau. Visit di;

Cerita Emosi

Blogging tips