photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Self-Acceptance by #88LOVELIFE

Yeeppppppppp! Our 4th book is coming out in 2-3 weeks OMMGGGG!! This was the hardest work we've done so far because we each really took much longer time in completing the words and illustrations. This book feels so personal for me. It's raw, honest, sad, but wrapped up in gratitude and positive energy as always. When we decided to do another book, I immediately thought of writing about "self-acceptance" because I guess that's my life phase right now. My last 2-3 years have felt more difficult than ever and each day I learn to strive but mostly just survive. I cried a lot while writing this book because it touches me to the core. The intention was not to write a sad book though. I just wanted to highlight how life is a balance between happiness and sadness and whatever happens, we stay grateful. Get ready for Self-Acceptance by #88LOVELIFE, you all! :)

No comments:

Blogging tips