photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

It's You and I


There's a lot behind a smile; happiness, gladness, relief, respect, amusement, concealed sadness. Sometimes, it also hides anger. Things are not easy in life - it never was, probably never will be. I cannot see any phase in my life where I am not given such big tests and challenges by God, and honestly, it just keeps getting tougher. There are days when I feel like running away. There are days when I just want to be invisible. There are days when nothing makes myself feel better, and the fact that I can't really run away makes me end up just crying in my bed until I fall asleep. I don't have everything figured out, sometimes I feel like my future is blurry. Sometimes I feel lost. Sometimes I feel helpless. Whenever I have all these terrible feelings, I tell S every single bit of it. And I ask him, "will things ever get better?", to which he always says, "it will, honey. And most importantly, we have each other".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hai, Kak Diana! Terima kasih untuk tulisanmu yang selalu "menyemangati"-ku di blog ini. I hope Allah always grant you and your family a lifetime happiness.

back to right way.. said...

same on you, dan semangat yang ditularkan itu membuatku bangkit.

Blogging tips