photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Saturday, March 24, 2018

Schmiley Mo Kids is Official!!

After mooooonths of planning, today is theeeeee most exciting day for me (and my team) because we finally launched our new line, Schmiley Mo Kids! I am soooo happy OMG.

For the launch event, we invited the press and influencers for a fun get-together at Fashion Valet Pavilion where we also did a mini fashion show with the kids hahah. It was such a fun and intimate event that was planned to happen for just a short time but got stretched because we just kept chatting and laughing in the end. Thank you sooooo much to everyone who came, I truly appreciate it! And of course, my biggest thanks goes to my awesome team who made all of this happen; Jezmine, Leah, Mia, Zube, and Kay! :)

No comments:

Blogging tips