photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Dear S,

When I look at you, at us, I look at a lot of things. I see happiness, I see joy, I see unconditional love, I see sincerity, I see compassion, I see the fear of losing, I see desire, I see ambition, I see us growing. In all that, we laugh, we cry, we learn, we fight, we argue, we hate, we love more, but most importantly, we live.

Life with you is a life without limits that was never ordinary. In every chapter, there was always a test and a lot of struggle that made us had no choice but to face everything together and we eventually come out stronger. Whatever we are facing today, is to become yet another great story for us to reminisce in the future so we can look at each other's wrinkled face and say once again, "we did it, love."

You are both my soulmate and my life partner. I don't know why things happen the way they do, but I believe that together, everything is possible.

Till death do us part.

xoxo

1 comment:

dheaalfacitra said...

Kak Di, ini indah sekali. I hope i can feel the same way as you to your husband with my own husband someday! Eheheh aamiin

Blogging tips