photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Bye Bye Chicken


I don't know whether it's my pregnancy craving or just naturally my love for chicken that I really miss eating like an actual chicken - fried or grilled - here in Switzerland. After asking a few locals and also googling things up and reading forums, it is concluded that fried chicken is not a common food here. Chicken is usually served shredded or in the form of patty or fillet as a part of salad, burger, kebab, you get the idea, yes? There is no KFC or Nando's here. Nothing even close to it. All you can get are chicken wings in McDonald's which tastes rather bland. Whhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Chicken is my favorite food in the world. In the worlddddd!

Conclusion: make your own grilled chicken at home. 

No comments:

Blogging tips