photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Monday, November 14, 2016

Hey, Monday.

Just got back from Sumba yesterday and here I am today back in the airport leaving for Medan for work. This November is a momentous month for me for the many significant things happening which will affect many parts of my life, my heart and my soul - but I prefer to not categorize them being good or bad, just life events that require life decisions so that life can move forward. I am learning to understand the essence of life itself, which is to live.

I am forever grateful to have such a supportive family that will continue to fuel myself to become better and stronger and kinder. And I have the best husband in the world.

Happy Monday, you all..:)

No comments:

Blogging tips