photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Featured: Youth Manual

This is the first time I read an article about myself written this way. It makes me appear as if I am such a great person but in reality, I am still learning here and there. Nevertheless, thank you soooo much for the kind feature, Youth Manual!

Truly appreciate it..:)

 photo Untitled-1_zpsgr3m40yt.jpg


Read the full article here




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Diana,

We are actually surprised no one has featured you in this light before. Wow! Because while most people are attracted to you by your looks and products, we think what shines from you the most are your work ethics and great attitude. We thought that is kinda obvious...? :D Sukses terus ya, Diana!

Warmly,
Youthmanual

Mary Andrikus said...

Hehehe I think you're a great person! You have been my inspiration and role model in my life! :)

Women's fashion Online Shop said...

Love your style

Fradita Wanda Sari said...

Setuju banget sama komennya dari Youthmanual. That is the main reason why I love your blog since 2009 Kak Diana :) :)

A Indra said...

You're so inspiring! Aku berharap banget kakak bisa ngisi di acara kampusku di Bandung. It would be wonderful, for sure :)

Please respond my e-mail :"

Warmly,

Indra
a.indracahyadi@gmail.com

Blogging tips