photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Sick Hubby

My hubby has been having fever for 3 days already. So sad. Tired. Worried. Times like this is really exhausting because I have to juggle between work, taking care of Shahmeer and taking care of my sick hubby. It drives me crazy sometimes because as a result, I get very less time to rest. But this is family. This is how families roll. It's crazy but so full of love. While Sharjeel needs to bed-rest and wants me by his side, Shahmeer is screaming wanting to play. As if I can split my body into two. Oh boys, I love you so much. And S, I hope you recover very soon. InshaaAllah.

3 comments:

Adeayu Hadijah said...

get well soon to your husband kak Di :')
aku juga kadang sedih kalo mama aku mesti sibuk banget ngurusin kerjaan, adikku, dan ayahku yang kadang sakit huhuhu T_T
memang menjadi seorang ibu dan istri serta wanita karier itu hebat sekali ya kak



My Little Cream Button ♥

Anak kuliahan said...

Semoga lekas sembuh dehh ... anyway, I really am sure your hubby will take care of you had it been you the sick person.

hunz said...

Get well soon Mr.S..

Blogging tips