photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Happy Birthday, Mom!

My mom turns 64 today. Wow. I am extremely grateful to Allah. Thank you, Allah, for keeping my parents safe and healthy. My mom and I are two very different people. I guess, the only things we have in common are our love for fashion, shopping, and our easy-going attitude towards things. We're like chillaxed. Other than all that, we're just totally different. We have different opinions on things, we often disagree on things. But that's totally fine. I guess, it's the love that matters. We love each other unconditionally. We both just continue to learn to be more open minded towards each other because the most beautiful form of love is accepting differences.

I love you, mom. Happy birthday. May Allah continue to bless you with great health and long age. And may Allah continue to bless me with enough love and strength so I can keep taking care of you until we get older and older.

Love you millions.

xoxo
Blogging tips