photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Monday, September 14, 2015

It's September But I'm Feeling March

Been driving Nissan March for the past few months and I gotta say it's totally worth it! It's small yet very roomy, even comfortable for my mom sitting at the back. The head-space above is also generous for tall people like my hubby.

I love the small details like the "Hello!" greetings appearing on the dashboard screen everytime I start the car, and also a "Goodbye!" message when I get down. The car is talking to me! :D

Fuel usage is very efficient with this car. It's light controls makes it a  doddle to drive around the city, plus it’s easy to park. The suspension is not so bad on rough roads too.

Lastly, the design is pretty stylish I must say. It's a good complement to my #ootd pictures, no? :p

 photo 13_zpswvc2hg81.jpg  photo 2_zpsaljx33aw.jpg  photo 3_zpsnr7yr0rb.jpg  photo 4_zpsrbyd7uwe.jpg  photo 5_zpspfrjsx3b.jpg  photo 7_zpseo3da1a3.jpg  photo 11_zps3pi6h7lf.jpg  photo 8_zpszvtbueyr.jpg  photo 10_zps8kvxpdyb.jpg  photo 6_zpsvzprnqpo.jpg  photo 9_zpsle4gcssn.jpg  photo 1_zps4prfmv3d.jpg

No comments:

Blogging tips