photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Featured: Cita Cinta

Happy 15th anniversary, Cita Cinta! :)

In their anniversary issue, I got to play as a fashion stylist and style two items; 1) an LBD and 2) denim vest, using a limited variety of fashion pieces they provided. Below is my styling of the denim vest where I mixed it up with a floral cropped top, blazer and...shorts! :D

 photo kk_zpsjmwmxoq2.jpg  photo k_zpsct2mtw3i.jpg

2 comments:

NiaNastiti said...

Love your style in the photo because I really like to wear cullotes :D

Adeayu Hadijah said...

congrats Kak Diana, love love love your style ♥

visit My Little Cream Button ♥ Instagram ♥ Bloglovin ♥

Blogging tips