photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Monday, December 29, 2014

Night Rambling

I've been going through my blog archive, browse through my old posts and writings, and all I can say is that I am proud of myself for sticking to who I really am. Blogging for more than 7 years can change you a lot, but I am glad that even though I have changed, I change in terms of maturity, not personality. My personality has remained the same, the way I blog has also stayed the same. I sometimes receive input about the way I blog, that I should change my layout to look more professional, buy a better camera or lens to produce higher quality photos (the twisted logic of  "the better the bokeh, the better blogger you are"), pose more elegantly - like a model  (but I'm not), find other interesting places to take pics, etc. But I don't, because that's just not who I am - and that is not my purpose of blogging. I am even comfortable with my blog domain which still uses .blogspot.com. I don't feel the need to put on makeup just for a blogpost. This blog is my diary, not something I sell and monetize. And I like to keep it natural. Even if I sponsor some brands, then that is just about it. I sponsor them without having to try so hard to adjust myself to the brand's image. Instead, the other way around.

I love myself.

Good night! :)


10 comments:

nurul rahma said...

OMG, Diana. You're sooo amazing :)
Yes, blog is our virtual diary *quote of the day*
www.bukanbocahbiasa.com

Mary Andrikus said...

This is the main reason why I love reading your blog and your old posts...because they are just original!

I know some other blogs that are more "staged" than yours and I think more people like that kind of "staged" style better. But everyone's taste is different.

And I'm glad you haven't changed the way you blog until now! :)

Vani Sagita said...

Yes! I really love the way you blog, it feels so real and I just love the way it is! You are my true inspiration. I never skip a day to check your blog because I feel like I will always see something new but yet it's so you!

Anonymous said...

i miss your deviantart!!!

Antena Tv Wajanbolic said...

Yap! I really like the way you blog so amazing...
http://antenatv-rakitan.blogspot.com

Jane Reggievia said...

Wonderwoman is truly exist and it's you. Thank you for inspiring me for 7 years. It's awkward the first time I knew you actually from your deviantart. I thought you are an artist (which is right too) instead of blogger haha. Stay happy and bubbly kak diana! Happy new year (:

JANE FROM THE BLOG

Unknown said...

I agree with you kak. Keep inspiring! <3

www.stepfromsteph.blogspot.com

Lauretha Sudjono said...

oh i love you, Di!

Ambar Sulistyowati said...

saya pembaca blog mba diana mulai dari mba diana masih belum nikah sampai sekarang, dan post blog yang paling membekas adalah waktu mba di married. mba di menginspirasi saya untuk terus nulis virtual diary dan setia sama blogspot.com. nulis terus ya mba. l love you so much :))

dunia kecil indi said...

Aku juga pernah dapat komentar soal ganti kamera dan domain. Tapi sama kaya Kak Diana, aku juga masih nyaman. Kayanya gak ganggu apa-apa juga, deh :) Tetap have fun dengan bloggingnya, ya. Selamat tahun baru!

Blogging tips