photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Clothes Care

Welcome to my closet! It's not so tidy in here heheh..but this space makes me happy..:)

 photo qqq_zpse4d54ad8.jpg

It's a walk in closet, so yes, everything is all out. The benefit of having a walk in closet is that it becomes easier for me to find things, and it makes me appreciate the clothes I have. When we put clothes in a closed closet, we tend to forget them and let them all jumble up inside, so the piece loses its value. Having an open setup also lets my clothes get enough air.

Anyway, I always make sure that my clothes are fully dry when they enter my closet. Otherwise, damp clothes can cause moisture, which sparks dust mite and mould spore growth. Never, ever, risk on this. So yes, make sure you wash your clothes, rinse them properly hang them outdoor until they are fully dry, and iron them. When you iron your clothes, the heat actually kills the germs and bacterias that might have gotten onto your clothes while they were hanging outside. Even better, use an ironing aid, such as this Kispray below that our family uses on a daily basis.

 photo qq_zpsb123227a.jpg  photo q_zps189038ad.jpg

Not only using Kispray eases the whole ironing process and leaves a nice smell on your clothes, but it also effectively kills germs that cause fustiness on fabrics and prevents parasitic substances on clothes. Hygiene is very important for me, because when I dress up, I don’t want to just look good. I want to feel good knowing that the clothes I am wearing were properly cleaned and taken care of. It also gives me a peace of mind to know that my baby’s clothes are germs-free.

So tell me, how do you take care of your clothes? Share about it on your blog and join this competition!

 photo KisprayPinPost_zps6b66c305.jpg

2 comments:

Eric Reigns said...

it is a good review



www.suzshop.com
(Situs import baju wanita, tas, dan perfume asli)

dWi said...

it's heaven....what's women need!!! luv ur walk in closet Kak Di, so neat ^^

Blogging tips