Saturday, April 12, 2014

Oh, Come On!

So these just arrived and I am in love, love, love, love.

 photo k_zps6dff47d7.jpg  photo kk_zps227cc433.jpg  photo kkk_zps35d7a6f1.jpg
Only I dress, scarf by Diela Maharanie, Craig & Karl for Le Specs sunglasses, Up wedges


Fenny Wong said...

That dress is.. so cute! And I immediately go to Diela's page after I saw that scarf. So fun!

xxx MODEmoiselle
or connect with me via Instagram :)

Rosalinda Tjioe said...

I love that scarf so much! Too cute! xx

Stephanie Evone Wichita said...

cute dress & scarf! It's so you kak.

Yulia Rahmawati said...

The scarf is amazing!

AuL Howler said...

You look amazing, Princess Diana!

Keep it up!
We love ur awesome style

carmen said...

Who's the model ?

looks pretty

dewitya said...

you look amazing!! duh iri :(

Evita Topan said...

Your dress, your scarf, your sunglasses just lovely!
I love it!

Chintya Fransiska said...

wah bagus sekaliblognya kk ^_^ pengen juga rasanya kk mendapat gelar blogger wanita indonesia, pasti senang heheh..kunjungi juga blog jelek ku kk :( CATATAN ONLINE CHINTYA FRANSISKA

Blogging tips