Friday, April 25, 2014


I feel like doing something totally new. I can't remember when was the last time I went for an actual holiday. All my out-of-town or out-of-country trips have always been related to work / business. I think I need a break. My brain is full. I need to hit the refresh button. Hopefully soon.

I wanna meet new people. And chat a lot. A lot, a lot, a lot. I wanna go for bungee jumping again. And try sky diving. I wanna roam around the city on a bicycle. I wanna record sounds and learn how to make music digitally.

But as for now, I'll just cuddle with my baby. All day.



Hippiegonemad said...

AH you need to come to Milan and i'll be your tourguide for free ka diana, your baby will love italian gelato for sure *wink*

Kanaya said...

Memang gak pernah terpikirkan sebelumnya yaa.. kalau menjadi ibu ternyata adalah hal/pekerjaan yang paling berat sedunia sekaligus menyenangkan. Aku juga rasain transisi dari full-time-worker-at-office menjadi full-time-mom-at-home. Sungguh transisi yang luar biasa berbeda. Refreshing jadi sangat dibutuhin banget kalau udah perlu kegiatan yang berbeda. Selamat merencanakan liburan :)

Blogging tips