photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Friday, April 25, 2014

F5

I feel like doing something totally new. I can't remember when was the last time I went for an actual holiday. All my out-of-town or out-of-country trips have always been related to work / business. I think I need a break. My brain is full. I need to hit the refresh button. Hopefully soon.

I wanna meet new people. And chat a lot. A lot, a lot, a lot. I wanna go for bungee jumping again. And try sky diving. I wanna roam around the city on a bicycle. I wanna record sounds and learn how to make music digitally.

But as for now, I'll just cuddle with my baby. All day.

:)

2 comments:

Hippiegonemad said...

AH you need to come to Milan and i'll be your tourguide for free ka diana, your baby will love italian gelato for sure *wink*

http://www.hippiegonemad.com/

Kanaya said...

Memang gak pernah terpikirkan sebelumnya yaa.. kalau menjadi ibu ternyata adalah hal/pekerjaan yang paling berat sedunia sekaligus menyenangkan. Aku juga rasain transisi dari full-time-worker-at-office menjadi full-time-mom-at-home. Sungguh transisi yang luar biasa berbeda. Refreshing jadi sangat dibutuhin banget kalau udah perlu kegiatan yang berbeda. Selamat merencanakan liburan :)

Blogging tips