photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Chin Up, Buttercup!

I feel so challenged. And I like challenges. Challenges are difficult, yet they are the ones that make me reflect upon myself, make me think harder, work harder, and try harder. Challenges act as a wake-up call so that we keep improving and not complacent.

Stay foolish. Stay hungry. Stay silly.

 photo j_zpsd9e8d967.jpg
Asos dress, MCM bag, H&M hat, POP FLATS shoes

4 comments:

Karina Dinda R. said...

Nice dress kak Di and funny photo :)

Cheers,
Karina Dinda R. ♥
BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

nuraa said...

Nice word

nuraa said...

Nice word

SR said...

cuteeee! <3

Blogging tips