photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

While Baby's Asleep

Busy day! Photoshoot for my second cover ever heheh...first one was for Hers Magazine, this time I'll be on the cover of Bintang Home tabloid haha...thank you for the opportunity! Can't wait for the result...:)

What I wore..
 photo ss_zps85defc1d.jpg  photo sss_zps4bd546af.jpg  photo y_zps932f67b5.jpg
Red Herring dress, Bittra & Starr vest, Topshop socks, Up wedges

13 comments:

Amel•Sprei&Bedcover• said...

Bentar lg masuk griya unik nih, ​​​​​​​ƗƚεƗƚεƗƚε

Bayu Raditya Pratama said...

congrats... cant wait to see the cover :)

http://bayuradith.blogspot.com/

miund said...

is that mas Arno Santosa? long time no see. great photographer :D

Juan said...

http://myrujukan.com/

Hai, saya blogger dari Malaysia. Wah cantik blog kamu

Elshakrist said...

you look so beautiful in yellow, kak di :)

The Mad Shopper's Dressing Room

Yulia Rahmawati said...

love lovee the vest.

Dinda Naya said...

I really love the big red door, it's really welcoming :)

Much love,
Dinda Nayaredhanty
THE HIDDEN MOON.

Evita Topan said...

Cute outfit!


http://curvevita.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Actually.. I didn't know anything about fashion.
But... your dress is so colorful :-)
It's a nice dress.
apmwater.blogspot.com

Dree said...

Dan lagi-lagi Kak Diana jadi cover majalah. Awesome

Jackson said...

I like the kate spade shoes she has wore. I want to buy one pair for myself but did not get any yet. Can you please tell me from where you have bought these shoes?

Paving Block said...

Halo, saya blogger dari jakarta, sangat mempesona hati saya

ohwyeh said...

your blog is really beautiful..nice dress btw

visit my blog -->conspiracy theory
-->paranormal

Blogging tips