photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lookin' Good, Darl!

So after being convinced by the new Olay Total Effects night cream, it was definitely a go for me to use the day cream as well. It’s been a few weeks already and I believe I have finally found my skin’s soulmate. Olay is the brand for me, and I promise I’m being honest!

 photo j_zpsb84ed34a.jpg
I have quite visible pores and also post-acne marks in the form of small brown spots. They have seem to slightly fade – and I’m saying “slightly” because these things don’t just go away in an instant. So to see it slightly fading is a really good sign already. The SPF 20 contained by the new Olay Total Effects also helps a lot because without it, the sun can darken spots and make them more noticeable. All in all, I recommend this product. Facial skin is very sensitive and varies from one person to another, but if it works for me, who knows it’ll work for you too. Happy trying! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is tooooo cute!!!
xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
instagram: @michelleothman

Anonymous said...

Hai kak Di, wow kita sama ya, dr semua merk pelembab wajah yg cocok buatku itu cuma olay, ga instan buat muka lebih putih tapi bisa cpt buat muka more glowing dan soft. Tp yg buatan indo agak beda dg buatan yg mlaysia mnurutku.

Mitha Komala said...

i never tried Olay though, but seems interestinggg !!

Letters To Juliet

Unknown said...

bagus banget kak blognya. mampir juga blog saya ya kak. http://ichipermata.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

wiih kak di dengerin haim jugaa :D

Blogging tips