photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Friday, April 26, 2013

New and New

Visited the new Gaudi store at Mall Kelapa Gading 3 yesterday...I love the whole new vibe! Btw, starting today until this Sunday only, enjoy 40% discount on all items -in all Gaudi outlets! Woohoooo! :)

 photo k_zpsfd42ad1c.jpg

Btw, just discovered this post by Ms. Hunz, an interview I did with her back in 2010. It's amazing looking back at those years where I still haven't realized my own passion, and now that I have, it feels surreal. Alhamdulillah..:)

9 comments:

nabilla sari hidayat said...

wish you can make edit photo tutorial xoxo >.<
nice post btw , and i love gaudy too hihi
visit my blog maybe? hihi

sparklingspike.blogspot.com

TheUrbanWife said...

Love the pajamas.. :)

Bagus Galih Hastosa said...

so what is your real passion? Fashion or another #curiouscat






http://hastosaday.blogspot.com/

Nadya said...

idk, I like the old one better. well, at least now they have a chair..

Esya Bachri said...

Diana, do u love barbie??
I like to make my own barbie dress, cekidoot to my blog ;)

Big pleasure if u give comment bout my creation xp

Esyabachri.blogspot.com

Mutiara Donna Visca said...

Like i want to go thereeeee..
Have a wonderful days kak Di! <3

Love,
donna-visca.blogspot.com

Quirkyjelly said...

Ms. Hunz is my bestfriend since hi- school! we passion in journalism writing, and I feel so proud of her works interviewed you^^

and now I'm your biggest fans :)

xoxo,

www.theladylocker.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

kakak maaf boleh tanya ?

Mitha Komala said...

i read the interview and you are of course.. very inspiring :")

Letters To Juliet

Blogging tips