photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Stay Calm & Eat Cookies

The key to stay sane, positive and calm, is to set your expectations just right. Many times we feel disappointed, angry or sad because things didn't turn out the way we wish it would. And that happens because we expect too much. In life, things happen beyond what our brain can imagine. It is uncontrollable and can seem unbearable. But things will feel alright if we've prepared ourselves for anything that could happen. Because life isn't perfect, neither are we. So why expect things to run perfectly too? God has made the best plans for us, so just enjoy the ride no matter where it leads us to. People change so don't expect them to stay the same forever. Let us grow and become a better version of ourselves, with or without the support from people we wished we would always have. We lose and we gain people in our lives. Because maybe, there isn't enough space for too many people in our hearts. Expect life to be exciting, because it really is.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

For all the good things, aamiin...

Ruth Kartika Chandra Rini said...

always love your blog postingg...... its very inspiring me, Diana....
bdw happy birthday to you....
God Bless You and Your Famz... :)
Keep inspiring us.. :*

Unknown said...

I really like when you post something that can motivate me, I like every word you type. It's like a magic, I feel that I also have fairy godmother to lead me. Ok it starts overdramatic hehe.

Mary Andrikus said...

Btw i read this when I eat my cookies, what a coincidence right? :))

Mica said...

Very good advice! And the title of your post matches the shirt that I was wearing yesterday, really! :) You can see it on my blog :)

AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

Nop said...

awww it's really motivating. I am glad I read this

http://puputnopitasari.blogspot.com/

Swastati said...

it really motivates me :)
keep inspiring, kak Di! xx

Mitha Komala said...

accidentally eating ginger cookies while reading this post :p

yea you are right, expectation is also the root of all heartaches..

Letters To Juliet

Blogging tips