photo space_zpsab443ffb.png photo ootd_zpsvmcsbmod.jpg photo youtube_zpsl7hdozar.jpg photo 88_zpsqoko5stl.jpg photo midnight_zpsssf1cubd.jpg photo home_zpsh9wc5ewz.jpg

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Little Things That Made Us Happy #12

It's been a while since we updated our Happiness Project! Arrggghhhh...so here's to sum up the little things of late that made me happy...:)
  • Being able to travel abroad once in while
  • Getting reminded by S to take my vitamins
  • S surprised me with a Hello Kitty pillow
  • Chatting and goofing around with Intan my heartwarming lil' sis
  • Watched two good movies in the cinema in a week - Life of Pi & The Hobbit
  • See Up turn 2 years old and treated my parents some nice lunch to celebrate
  • Keenan (3 y.o. nephew) brought me a glass of water to my room when he knew I was sick 
  • Donated half of my closet to relatives - now my closet has so much room I feel light. And have the reason to shop again heheheh.
  • No matter now deep S is asleep, he always replies when I talk to him at night. Weird, yes? He said it's called the "love wi-fi".
  • See S sing in public, on stage, on his bestfriend's wedding. S never did that his whole life. I'm proud..:)

10 comments:

hjb said...

it's such a good idea to write down the little things that have made you happy each day / week. i think it's a way to definitely change a bit of your outlook especially when looking back on past events / weeks that might have had many bad things happen and being reminded of all the good things as well.

your list is so cute! c: i'm glad you're so happy!

http://c-osmiccreepers.blogspot.ca/

Arfahani Arsad said...

reflecting time!
your husband is so sweet.love wi-fi? that is super cute.. ;)
i'm from Malaysia! :)

Carlyn said...

I'm glad that you are so positive. I thought the list was very cute. Particularly about S waking up to talk to you when you need it. I also like how you emptied out some of your wardrobe. It's great because your friends and family get some new clothes and you get to buy more new clothes.
jonbearandcarlyngirl.blogspot.com.au/

Meilina Utomo said...

Loving your nice and interesting blog :)

xoxo
http://singingthumbelina.blogspot.com/

Monica Dian Novelia Jatmiko said...

kak diana, aku ikut seneng baca happiness projectnya :')

Mitha Komala said...

the simplest thing brings major happiness, very happy to read your list kak. stay happy xx

Letters To Juliet

Anonymous said...

wonderful life :))

spoonafternoon.blogspot.com

Ode to Baekhyun said...

Love Wi-fi LOL.. a good one :)

chieliciouz said...

it is really nice to see how you grateful with all things happened in your life.. and very inspiring me kak Di :D
and super weird is your hubby with the love wi-fi, but super lovely too :))

keep being a happy women kak Di!

xoxo,
chieliciouzone.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love it!

Blogging tips